Final Practice for Consumers Energy 400
Michigan International Speedway
Saturday, August 10 11:30 am ET
50 minutes in length
74-degree Air Temp I Feels like 74 degrees I Wind 5 mph WNW
Michael McDowell, Austin Theriault, and Spencer Boyd were all penalized 15 minutes at the end of practice.
Top-20 Speeds (single lap)
Best Lap Averages
Items of Note:
- Aric Almirola started the practice gathering baseline info by himself.
- Joey Logano started with doing pit road speed tests to make sure the lights are all correct.
- The temps for this session are the closest to race temps that weâll see.
- Martin Truex Jr. is working on working through traffic in this session, a bunch of Crew Chiefs thought he had the best car in the second session.
- Clint Bowyer is having to lift off the throttle in the corners but does get nice run on Kyle Larson in the straightaways.
- In the first seven minutes, there are…