Final Practice for Federated Auto Parts 400
Friday, September 20th 1:35 pm ET
50 minutes in length
76 degrees with 6 mph wind
No drivers were penalized this session
Top-20 Speeds (Single laps)
Best Lap Averages
Items of Note:
- Erik Jones says they are focusing on trying to get 40-45 points a race in the next two races to try and move ahead in the playoffs. That means top-five runs all night on Saturday.
- Joey Logano is planning on doing two 45-lap runs in this session.
- Denny Hamlin is in the middle of a long run early in the session and said he wants to run this run out to see how the balance changes as opposed to bringing it to the garage to make adjustments.
- Drivers are going a bit higher in the corners so far this session than they were in the first practice.
- Brad Keselowski was trying to figure out where the racing groove was early in the…