Saturday, July 27 4:05 pm ET
Single-car qualifying in groups of three spaced 15 seconds apart
One timed lap
- William Byron went out in the first group and had the Pole spot for the first several groups
- Kyle Busch got loose a couple of times in the warm-up and timed lap.
- Bubba Wallace will start from the rear but be counted from where he qualified due to the engine change.
- Aric Almirolaâs qualifying time was .7 seconds faster than his combined practice time from the first two sessions.
- Kevin Harvick did not make a mock qualifying run in practice and stayed in race trim the whole way.
- Chase Elliott used the apron in the Tunnel Turn quite a bit to help turn the car. Heâs in a back-up car for the race.
- Harvick has been on the pole once before in his 38 races at Pocono but forfeited it with a failed inspection.
- The pole time was a full second faster than the 21st position in the grid.
Practice To Qualifying Table