Final Practice Hollywood Casino 400
Friday, October 18th 7:05 pm ET
50 minutes in length
69 degrees and Sunny with 13 mph S winds and gusts over 15 mph
No drivers were penalized in this session
Top-20 Speeds (Single Lap)
Best Lap Averages
Items Of Note:
- It is far cooler in this session than it was in the first session so several cars have gone out in Q trim for the start of this session.
- Half of the track is in the sun and half is in the shade which means there is a different effect on the cars depending on the side of the track their on.
- Balance issues are going to be more exaggerated in this practice because of the change in temps which could make it tough on the teams to adjust properly.
- The winds will be about the same strength and in the same direction on Sunday as they have been today for both practices.
- Drivers have been utilizing the top groove more earlier this session…